- Your ticket purchase will show up on your credit card as a transaction from Promo One of NJ, Inc.
- Rock, Ribs and Ridges is held rain or shine.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NO REFUNDS
- Ticket prices are subject to change without notice.
- Patrons may leave the festival grounds and re-enter using the same admission ticket ON THE SAME DAY ONLY.
- Children’s pricing is for ages 4-12 (3 and under are free).
- Ticket prices include all applicable sales tax.
- Questions? Please call (973) 882-8240.
FAQ’S/GOOD STUFF TO KNOW
- Once you receive your order confirmation, please check it carefully to make sure everything is correct.
- All single-day General Admission, VIP Tickets and Miller Mezzanine Reserved Tables are day-specific, so when ordering please make sure you indicate which day you wish to attend.
- All General Admission Tickets are sold via the Print At Home option. Your tickets will be sent to the e-mail address you supplied. (Make sure you have entered it correctly.) You must print out your General Admission Tickets from your computer or cell phone and bring them with you to the festival for admission.
- General Admission Tickets include lawn seating for the festival concerts.
- With the exception of Miller Mezzanine Reserved Tables, ticket prices do not include food and beverage.
- Coolers, bottles and food are not permitted on the festival grounds. The festival provides an assortment of non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages, as well as a variety of unique foods.
- Feel free to bring your own small chairs and blankets. We also welcome small beach umbrellas and even small tents. However, please note that patrons with beach umbrellas and tents will be placed at the back of the general admission lawn seating area so as not to obstruct the view for our other guests. And we reserve the right to ask you to remove any canopy or umbrella that is not safe and secured, or is restricting the ability of those around you to enjoy the festival.
- All VIP credentials, Miller Mezzanine Reserved Table passes, camping passes, RV Passes, and camping info/code of conduct will be sent out starting June 1.
- In the case of inclement weather, shelter is available in a number of permanent buildings throughout the Sussex County Fairgrounds.Questions? Please call Promo 1 at (973) 882-8240.
Ticket holder assumes all risks and dangers incidental to attendance at and participation in this event. By accepting admission with this ticket you agree to release Promo One of NJ, Inc., Franklin Sussex Automall, Sussex County Fairgrounds, Sussex County Farm & Horse Show Association, their employees, sponsors, and agents from any and all responsibilities and liabilities arising from or which are in any matter whatsoever directly or indirectly related to any loss, injury, cause of action or damage which you may incur as a result of attending this event. We may refuse admission or expel and person whose conduct is objectionable. Ticket holder is also required to comply with all safety rules, posted signs, and instructions of event personnel. Tickets may not be resold. Tickets not obtained from the festival office or an authorized outlet may be stolen, lost or counterfeit and will not be honored. No coolers, bottles, cans or food permitted. Please, no pets, bicycles or skateboards. No drones.